Temporary fire stations
Aganto have a long and proven record as the primary supplier of temporary fire stations during PFI, rebuild and refurbishment projects.
Aganto’s fire stations are now an enviable prototype which is why most Fire and Rescue Service and contractors make Aganto their first point of call.
What is an Aganto temporary fire station building?
- Our temporary fire station buildings are adapted to meet the precise criteria required for an operational station including rapid rise doors with a traffic light system and Aganto’s specialist sub-frame.
- Temporary fire stations are available for short or long-term hire. They don’t require any foundations on level hard standing so build time is extremely fast.
- Buildings are insulated and are supplied with an exhaust extraction system and the ability to link to portable offices and other spaces.
How will an Aganto fire station building help the community?
- Temporary fire stations ensure the critical emergency response can continue at full strength while improvement projects are carried out.
- The same risk profile area, community safety activities and service delivery can be retained for the project duration.
- The huge time and cost issues of decamping off-site are avoided.
- Aganto’s temporary fire stations are an affordable option that helps keep projects running on time and within budget.