Aganto supplies retractable tunnels for industrial use in various dimensions and colours, we are also able to provide branded tunnels incorporating corporate colours and logos.
Our retractable tunnels are quick to install and provide a cost effective and flexible solution for adding walkways, car ports, loading bays and other industrial facilities to your premises.
These cost effective and fully flexible retractable tunnels are ideal for providing cover whilst maximising the use of available space and can be installed on a semi-permanent or flexible, short term basis.
- Flexible sizing up to 5m high, 15m long and 12m wide
- Space saving, industrial tunnels can be retracted to less than 1% of extended length
- Fast assembly ranging from hours to a few days
- Made from aluminium alloy and robust PVC
- No foundations required
- Maintenance free and long lasting
- Linkable to other tunnels, permanent structures and temporary buildings
- Strong and durable aluminium frame with a 5 year warranty
- Snow and wind loading according to EN 13782 :2006
- Individual components are CE certified
- All roofs and walls conform to BS5438 (British Fire and Safety Codes)
What can I use a retractable tunnel for?
Retractable tunnels allow you to provide a covered area that can be retracted to maximise available space when not in use. This makes retractable tunnels ideal for use as an occasional loading bay, walkway, vehicle port or covered work space, particularly where space is at a premium.
These tunnels, perhaps more commonly known and seen at football grounds, where they are used for players tunnels, are incredibly versatile and can be used for many industrial applications where temporary space is needed.
For more information please contact one of our retractable tunnel specialist on 0800 023 8861.