Protect your goods and equipment from the great British weather with an industrial canopy building from Aganto.
Quickly and easily installed on level hard standing in days – industrial canopies have no need for foundations and are proven by many satisfied customers to reduce loading / unloading times in bad weather as well as providing protection for goods, eliminating the potential cost of damaged goods.
All at surprisingly low cost and with the option to buy or hire.
We offer open sided canopy buildings with corner post supports or a choice of 2 or 3 enclosed sides for added protection from wind and rain. Aganto is the only temporary building supplier providing the choice of walls and the ability to install on tarmac therefore reducing the need for additional concrete works.
- Strong and durable aluminium frame with a 10 year guarantee and indefinite lifespan
- Industrial canopies can be supplied with or without walls, 2 walls or 3 walls
- Snow and wind loadings to BS6399 for structural safety
- Eave heights up to 6m giving ample room for double-deck trailers
- All roof, wall and floor systems conform to British Fire & Safety codes
- Canopy buildings are anchored down to level hard standing without needing foundations
- Can be installed on tarmac, no additional concrete works needed
- Easy to extend, modify, dismantle or relocate
- Coloured roof and wall options
- Buildings can be linked together or to existing structures
- PVC roof provides high degree of natural light
- Ideal for goods in / out operations and loading bays
Aganto industrial canopies - key facts
|Widths||5m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m|
|Eave height||3m, 4m, 5m, 6m|
|Length||Any length in 5m multiples|
|Roof||Single skin industrial grade flame retardant PVC - easy to clean, durable and creates natural light|
|Walls||Single skin steel cladding that is basic but robust, standing up to the harshest weather and industrial applications|
|Optional extras||Lighting, Guttering, Micro Mesh Walls|