- Background: Warehouse company of the year Mini Clipper Logistics were so pleased with... Read More »
- Bedford based packaging company Rajapack were rapidly filling their main warehouse up... Read More »
- With a portfolio encompassing some of the UK’s best loved and iconic soft drink brands,... Read More »
our expertise in temporary buildings
Fast, cost effective, industrial buildings for sale or hire.
What are Aganto temporary buildings?
- Buildings that can be built onto existing hard ground in 4 days without any ground-works or concrete base
- Prefabricated buildings that can be hired for short term, or purchased for long-term use
- Fast, flexible and affordable industrial buildings designed to meet the challenges of today’s economy
Temporary buildings for warehousing, storage and much more
Aganto’s expert team is led by its 3 owner directors who collectively have over 50 years industry experience and personally oversee projects, guaranteeing fast, specialist advice and realistic pricing for all our customers.
Benefits of Aganto temporary buildings
Although usually referred to as “temporary buildings” or “temp buildings” Aganto structures can be used as a long-term solution - a cost effective and faster alternative to traditional building construction.
SPEED: get the extra on-site space you need in days, avoiding the delay and cost of groundworks. No need to hire off-site space.
COST: achieve up to 70% cost savings when buying a temp building as an alternative to a permanent building. Or hire to reduce your long-term liabilities.
FLEXIBILITY: hire, buy, dismantle, relocate or modify your temporary building as your business needs evolve.
Engineered from a lightweight but robust aluminium frame, an Aganto temporary building is quick and easy to transport and install, is durable and provides excellent quality and unbeatable value for money.
By choosing an Aganto temporary structure you can quickly increase operational capacity or on-site storage space with minimal cost, delay and disruption.