Quality and safety is of paramount importance when supplying and installing industrial buildings which is which is why it’s at the top of our list. For ourselves and our customers we break it down into three clear sections – Building Quality, Service Quality, Health & Safety.
Industrial building quality
- Aganto industrial buildings meet the British Standard for structural safety (BS6399).
- The aluminium frame, used in Aganto prefabricated buildings, is superior quality German engineering and comes with a ten year guarantee.
- Roof, wall and floor systems conform to British Fire and Safety Codes.
- Aganto has a regulated programme of product development and innovation to meet the changing requirements of customers, legislation, market conditions and the environment.
- For all developments we strive to find components and materials that are recycled and fully recyclable.
Prefabricated buildings - service quality
- Our mission is to proficiently and effectively give value to customers through the key principles that drive us – quality, commitment, honesty and expertise.
- Our operational systems are implemented in a regulated and consistent manner reflecting the needs of both customers and the business.
- We are committed to monitoring our effectiveness by reviewing customer feedback. This is achieved by customer satisfaction reviews after every project.
- We are committed to keeping, training and developing all staff, ensuring the highest levels of performance and expertise to create customer / employee satisfaction and retention.
- We strive for long-term mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and suppliers. Everyone you will work with at Aganto is a prefabricated buildings expert.
Health and safety
- We ensure that our health and safety policies are strictly adhered to on construction sites and Aganto premises, by all Aganto staff and any sub-contractors.
- We carry out Risk Assessments and Method Statements at each construction site.
- Aganto’s Site Managers are direct employees of the company and have an in-depth knowledge and experience gained from many years working within the industrial buildings industry.
- All of our site staff are trained in effective use of prefabricated buildings and are qualified to the required construction industry standards. Proof can be provided on request.
- We only sub-contract to installers who we have a proven, long-standing working relationship with and who work under direct supervision of our Site Managers.
- Our Site Managers have overall responsibility for every build project and the customer signing off procedure.
By adapting our strict quality and safety standards to meet individual and site specific requirements we can implement successful and safe industrial building installations on many different sites and for a wide range of customers.
For more information or to talk to a temporary buildings expert, please call us or make an enquiry.
For advice and information call Aganto on 0808 231 8878 Or arrange a Site Visit