Aganto prefabricated buildings will compliment most environmental strategies as over 80% of the structure can be recycled at the end of a very long-life. Prefab Buildings are also being used very successfully to house recycling programmes and help business reach 0% landfill status. We have added to this our own environmental policy which we are committed to following and developing in accordance with environmental issues and concerns.
Prefabricated buildings and the environment
- The prefabricated building frames are engineered from aluminium, a material that can be recycled indefinitely, requiring minimal energy for the process and creating minimal CO2 emissions.
- We use polymer walls that are manufactured from recycled PVC windows and have 100% capability of being recycled.
- We are currently investigating developing technologies for PVC can be recycling
Aganto and the environment
Aganto is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its operations on the environment. The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by continual and regulated evaluation of operations, ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promoting recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a prefabricated building range to minimise the environmental impact at the production, construction and lifespan stages.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
Aganto Prefabricated buildings for waste processing
Many manufacturers are coming under pressure to reduce their landfill, often with a target of 0%.
Aganto prefab buildings are becoming very popular for accommodating in-house waste processing operations – with the added benefit of being able to run a trial programme before committing long-term.
Working with Aganto to create an in-house waste processing facility will enable you to get up and running quickly and cost-effectively. You can then start to reap the benefits, i.e. eliminate third party waste costs, generate revenue from selling the processed waste on and achieve positive recognition and credibility for your 0% landfill status!