Why choose us for your temporary buildings project?
- You will benefit from the unrivalled expertise of our 3 founding owner Directors Andy, Richard and Mark who, between them, have over 50 years high level business experience in the temporary buildings and structures industry
- This top level interaction provides unbeatable expert advice and the ability to make accurate, problem solving decisions on-the-spot, ensuring uninterrupted business continuity for all our customers.
- Lastly, we are an independent company made up of key industry experts and answer only to our customers, ensuring what we provide for them will genuinely be as good as it possibly can be.
A specialised team for temporary buildings
The founders of Aganto, Richard Abbott & Mark Hutchison, have known each other and worked together for over 35 years, one of the longest and strongest partnerships in the industry. Richard and Mark now head up the company together with Andy Butters, who joined in 2005 bringing another 12 years of industry experience into the mix.
Over the years they have bought in key figures from the industry to form Aganto's highly specialised and experienced team who, between them, represent over 100 years of service within the temporary buildings and temporary structures industry.
Temporary building solutions from the experts
Richard, Andy and Mark have years of top level temporary buildings business experience and can fully relate to and provide solutions for the problems our customers encounter.
We follow six clear processes.
- Listening - we don't presume to submit any kind of accurate and suitable proposal without carefully listening to our customers.
- Understanding - during the listening process we will begin to understand your needs - the critical factors which will enable you to meet your business objectives.
- Proposing - we aim to match all the elements of your needs with a fully costed and specified proposal that is clear and easy to understand. We will keep refining the proposal until it delivers the best possible value.
- Delivering - Aganto's rapid growth is based on happy customers, which has been achieved by delivering projects on-time and with minimum fuss.
- Supporting - we are always there for our customers to answer any temporary building queries and to provide advice and guidance on general maintenance and care of the buildings, where required.
- Reviewing – to continually improve our service we review each project with customers to ensure they are happy and if there was anything we could have done better.
Temporary building customers
Our customers range from small companies through to large international blue chip organisations. All our customers receive the same exceptional and unrivalled Aganto service, irrespective of value or status. With two bases in the South and Midlands, the whole of the UK easily benefits from our fast response times. See some Aganto temporary buildings case studies or a selection of customer testimonials.